The following documents should be submitted together with your application:
- Curriculum vitae (CV), in English.
- Documentation and copies of certificates concerning any awards, degrees, a few sample programs of concerts, reviews or any further documents supporting your application.
- A link to your audition performance (see Art. 5).
- Complete program of the music chosen to be performed. A copy of any unpublished scores must be included. No corrections and supplements will be accepted after 10 November 2017.
- Receipt of payment of the registration fee.
- Copy of an official identification document.
- A high-quality digital photograph (at least 300dpi) of head and shoulders only, which is uncopyrighted.
All documents, including the signed application form, must be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com, no later than 10 November 2017. In addition, the signed application form must be sent by postal mail no later than 10 November 2017 to:
Association International Guitar Competition Maurizio Biasini
St. Jakobs-Strasse n 34
If you are a competitor residing outside of the European Union, you may have to apply for a visa. Please consult your nearest French embassy or consulate for advice.
Before sending in your application, please review the complete Rules & Regulations.